Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Few Creations

One of the great things about all this great time off during the summer is that I have so much time to create. It's certainly too hot to do anything outside. Here are a few things I made this week.

I found the directions for this cute mini pizza box at Split Coast Stampers. I put it together using one of my recent kits from Mosh Posh along with some flowers from my stash. The top opens up just like a pizza box. It's perfect for stashing candy in for a treat box or even small gifts. Think about how great this would look in Christmas colors!

The Sassy Blinging Babes weekly challenge last week was to do a layout about a father. I didn't get around to this in time for the deadline but better late than never. This is a layout about Aaron's special relationship with our grandfather. Aaron is now 16. I used the Fancy Pants About a Boy paper collection and lifted this from a sketch in the Scrapbooks, Etc. Page Planner magazine.

I used my June Unity Kit of the Month and some BasicGrey scraps to make this card. I colored the image in with some plain-ole' Crayolas. I am lovin' this KOM! Lots of fun images in there.

*Quote of the Day*

"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken."
- James Dent

I hope your summer day is the essence of perfection!

Stay cool!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)