Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

It's a really hot summer day today but it's also Father's Day. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am so thankful for the father that I was blessed with. I thank God for him. The pastor at church this morning said that a man can be a great father but he does not reach his true potential until he knows his Heavenly Father. I'm thankful that mine did and he took us to church and taught us about God's righteousness. My daddy was an excellent provider. We may not be rich people but we always had just what we needed. We've never went hungry and we've always had plenty of clothing. We have heat when it was cold and air conditioning when it was hot. We have hot running water and comftorable beds to sleep in. I'm also thankful for the lessons that my Daddy taught us over the years, a lot of those lessons he taught us just by his example. I'm so proud of him.

My Daddy loves to play golf so I adapted the flower pot card to make him a bucket of golf balls. I originally saw this card at scrapbook.com and adapted it. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the balls. You can see my previous post for the directions to the flower pot card. I used the same directions except I used balls instead of flowers.

When you pull the golf balls up it reveals this message.


Did you notice my new watermark on my photos? I ordered it from Dina at Dina's Digi-Sig Diner. She is so easy to work with and very inexpensive. It was so much easier for me to order one than to figure out how to make it by myself. I'm so pleased with the way my watermark turned out. Click on her name to go to her blog and see all of her designs. Thank you, Dina!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great new watermark, and love the card! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)