Friday, July 10, 2009

Give Thanks...Mojo Monday Contest

Yesterday I discovered Mojo Monday, a sketch blog. I don't know what it was about their blog that just captured me...maybe it was because their sketches are pink...who knows? But, I just fell in love! I'll be going back go Mojo Monday all the time to use their sketches. It just so happened that they are having a contest with the current sketch. The sketch looked like it would be a great one to work with.

Here's the sketch (week 94).
And here's my take on it.

Thanks for looking!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. This is great, love the pretty papers and colours you have used. I have only just discovered Mojo Monday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous dsp choices. Great job with the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the nice comments on my layouts. I'm really liking that sketch you found. I've heading over to check things out.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I am planning on doing today's. Take care :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)