Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inspired by Color

I recently discovered all of the great color inspirations on the kwernerdesign blog. Kristina compiles these great color combos. I printed off a few of them to use when I get stuck. Last night I was itching to create so I asked my mom to pick her favorite of the color combos. She picked Color Inspiration #50.

Here is what I created using that color combination. The best part is that all of the paper I used came from my scrap box. I added some Unity stamps, yellow Stickles, and used my sewing machine and the Fiskars Threading Water border punch.

Visit Kristina's blog and hopefully you'll be color inspired as well! :)

1 comment:

  1. Taht's really neat! Sometimes I get a little color challenged. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)