Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mojo Madness!

It has been a crazy week. I worked registration for the students at school for three days this week. I was determined to take it easy today but I still wound up at the school working in my room. My efforts paid off and I am now finished decorating. The only thing missing in my class is the students. I can't wait for school to start! I am aching to see bright, new faces staring back at me. I am eager to get to know them and even more eager to try and make a difference in their lives. I am so ready! The teachers go back to work on Monday and the students come back Thursday.

With all of the craziness going on in trying to get my classroom ready, I haven't had much time or energy for scrapping. But, a big dose of mojo hit me out of the blue today and I made three cards!

I used Mojo Monday sketches on these first two.


I tried a new technique on this one. I ran aluminum foil through my Cuttlebug! I LOVE the effect that it gave me. I had no plan for this card when I started it. I was basically just playing with the aluminum foil and came up with this. I am very happy with the way it turned out.

As always, thanks for looking. Have a beautiful and blessed weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Candace- they are beautiful!! I'm glad you got a chance to get some scrappy time before you are back to work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aluminum foil card is just gorgeous, Candace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)