Monday, August 24, 2009

Blessed Mom

Saturday was my mama's birthday. I love my mama like my best friend. Sure, we don't always get along but I'm so thankful that I have her in my life. We spent the day shopping and had lunch at the Sante Fe Cattle Co. That place is super yummy! If you have one in your area, I definitely recommend it.

Mama wanted some pics with Aaron and I. I hadn't scrapped in a LONG time so these new pics combined with an unopened kit from Kraft Girls inspired me to do this layout. I am so happy with the way it turned out. I loved working with this Basic Grey Wisteria collection. It is so pretty. I especially love those little bird rub-ons. They are made by October Afternoon. I used a Unity stamp to stamp the journaling spot onto paper from my kit and cut it out and raised it on pop dots. The journaling spot says: "Her children arise up and call her blessed. Prov. 31:28" We are a very blessed family so I thought this verse was perfect. For this layout I used a sketch from Got Sketch.


As always, thanks for looking. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)