Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Daily Bread Designs

I ordered some stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs on Sunday. I had been eyeing their stamps for quite some time but this was my first purchase. I received my order today and was very impressed with the customer service. First, I ordered them Sunday night and received them today (Thursday), so the shipping was very fast. Next, my invoice was personally signed "Thank you, Candace!" and a gift of an adorable post-it notes pad was included.

That's not all. The packaging on these stamps is wonderful. I will be able to store them in their original packaging and there is a sheet on the front that shows exactly what is in the box.
I only wish that I hadn't waited so long to order from them. It's not every day that you get quality, personal customer service like that. I highly recommend them. :)

P.S. No, they did not pay me to say that. I'm just a very satisifed customer!

1 comment:

  1. Candace, I love that you pass this stuff on! I am going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)