Monday, October 26, 2009

{Card} Fight Like a Girl

My sweet design team sister, Lisa, sent out this link to a digital stamp freebie that Whimsie Doodles was offering. It worked perfect for my Sassy Blinging Babes weekly challenge - to create something pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I absolutely *love* this image. She is so cute and I love that she's wearing her boxing gloves. She's ready to fight!

Here's a card I created with the Whimsie Doodles stamp and some BasicGrey scrap paper I had. I also tried out my new Janome Sew Mini sewing machine...love it! My stitches are still a little crooked, but I'm working on it.
I also want to thank Lisa for her tips on how to print digi stamps. I was struggling with using my watercolor pencils and blender pins on the stamps because the printer ink wanted to bleed. Lisa told me to try watercolor paper. I did and it worked! It did bleed just a tiny bit (on the face), but I was very careful and I think my image turned out okay.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! That digi stamp is the most adorable thing I've ever seen and I love how you used her!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)