Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Laurie!

Welcome everyone to a very special birthday party honoring my Stampin' Sisters in Christ Design Team sister, Laurie! Happy Birthday, Laurie!


Myspace Birthday Glitters

Today, we at SSCC are celebrating Laurie's birthday blog-style with a birthday party blog hop! If you didn't start at the SSCC blog, please hop back over there now. If you've been following along, then welcome to Laurie's birthday party! :) I'm so glad you made it. We are going to have lots of fun. Be sure to visit each of our design team ladies because they each have something sweet and fun for Laurie on their blogs. You will probably be inspired by some beautiful creations while you are there! :)

Now, let's get this party started!

Here's what I'm bringing to the party:

Presents and party hats!


myspace codes


Here's a birthday card that I made for Laurie. I have had this Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper collection for a long time now and have never even used it. Whenever the DT was talking about doing this for Laurie, all I could think about was how fun it all sounded. Fun makes me think of bright colors and I knew I wanted to use this paper. The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. and I used dimensional glaze on the dome to make it look like a glass dome.

Laurie, I hope you have the sweetest birthday ever! :) I am so happy to be on the design team with you. I can already tell they are a wonderful group of ladies!


Thanks for visiting my blog today and joining in for Laurie's party. Next, you need to hop over to Randi's blog
to see what kind of fun is going on over there!

Also, be sure and visit Laurie's blog and wish her a very happy birthday! :)

15 comments:

  1. yum! cupcake! lol love the colors on this. very nice! Happy Birthday Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know...the link for randi is not working. sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOHOOO! :) I've my party hat on and ready to PARTAY! heeheee! Love your card is sooo YUMMY, from the vibrant party colors to the sweet treat inside!! :) LOVE that you added crystal effects to the "case"--it really gives it a realistic look! She's sure to love it :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, love your cupcake and dome keeping it fresh. I love that Cosmo Cricket paper and may have just a few scraps left...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Candace so bright and cherry just like your party hat abd presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Candace:) This is a FUN PARTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is filled with joyful color, what a lovely way to say, "Happy Birthday!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, love the bright colours, the cookies love yummy, great party, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card, the dimensional glaze really is a cool effect on the cake holder!! Got my hat on so I'll head over to Randi's! btw, the recipe looks de-lish!! (and easy!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, the pretty cupcake you stamped is trapped under glass . . . we'll be able to release it in time to eat it, right? :) Very cute card and how nice of you to supply the presents for this party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful birthday card - so cheerful and festive! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this same stamp and it makes such a cute birthday card. Your is no different. I saw your cookies and they look yummy. I'll need to try out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)