Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thinking of You

I made this card for Challenge #6 over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. The challenge was to make a "Thinking of You" or "Praying for You" card. I played with paper...and played with paper...until finally I came up with this very simple design. I love that houndstooth paper!

I had a good day at work today. I attended a Depth of Knowledge workshop. It was very similar to the one I attended a few weeks ago. Even some of the activities were the same. It was still a good day, though. I'm looking foward to tomorrow. Not only is it Friday, but it's the homecoming game for the high school. Our team got off to a rocky start so I'm hoping they can pull out a win tomorrow night.

That's all for tonight.

Blessings,

9 comments:

  1. Great Card, love the pink and black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-just stopping by from sb.com. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Candace, this card is just beautiful!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Candace! LOVE these colors so much, which reminds me... if you go check out our SSCC sponsor's blog this week, Kelly's giving away FABBY candy prizes for celebrating 15K... the prizes are THIS SAME COLOR COMBO!! How sweet is that! LOL. Here's the link if you'd like to come check it out!

    http://klstampinnscrappin.blogspot.com/2009/09/lots-of-things-going-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that houndstooth, too! And black and pink and white ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Candace!! I am sooooo happy for you!! I look forward to seeing your creative works!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a houndstooth background as well, that is one pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love simple cards that turn out beautiful like this one!

    great job,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)