Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Assortment of Cards

I've made several cards lately for different purposes, so it's time for one big hodgepodge post of cards. All of the cards were made using Unity Stamps.

This first one is a wedding card for a family friend. I love the way the emobssing added a special touch.

My aunt asked me to make an anniversary card for a friend of hers. I wanted to use my new Kitchen Spice paper that I got from Taylored Expressions. My aunt's friend grows fruit trees, so I thought this image from was perfect for her.

This is the first card I made using my new Janome Sew Mini. You can tell that my stitching wasn't very good at first, but it is starting to get a little bit better on my other cards.

This is a birthday card I made to put in my Etsy store.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed looking at my cards. Have a GREAT day! :)

5 comments:

  1. I just love your cards. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all very pretty, hard to decide if I have a favorite but I might lean towards the pumpkin, just because I like them, they're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had so much fun looking thru all your stuff tonight. Your school layout is incredible! You need to come play along at Practical Scrappers sometime - your talent is awesome! www.practicalscrappers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, duh! I see that you did!!! Isn't it great? Try zig zag on G or H. Those are the best on cards.

    Enjoy!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards Candace! I, too, love Unity stamps. I just wish there were more time in the day to stamp!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    P.S. did you get your Janome sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)