Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Update} Operation Write Home

The cards for Operation Write Home have started arriving from my friends at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges. I feel like God is really blessing this effort of ours. Sandy sent a whole box of assorted cards, and I got cards from Kristine as well! I felt so happy that I almost cried. Thank you everyone for sending cards for Operation Write Home. I know that these soldiers will be so blessed by your thoughts. When I made this challenge, I prayed that everyone would send at least one card. I told God that if just twenty people would send one card each, then that was twenty more soldiers that would be encouraged by our thoughts and prayers. I never expected to get that many in one day...and the challenge isn't even over!

Remember, you have until Nov. 28 to send the cards to me, but the challenge deadline at SSCC is midnight on Saturday, Nov. 14. To see my original post about the challenge requirements, click here.

If you wish to send the cards to OWH, email me at candylou48 [at] gmail [dot] com and I will reply with my address. THANK YOU!

Be sure to stop by on Saturday. I'll be participating in the Friends of Faith blog hop...can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)