Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Card} Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

I love Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges. I always print them out and file them, but I actually got to complete one on time this week! That's a biggie for me. This card was made using Sketch #46.

Saturday is Andrew's birthday, so I wanted to make a card for him. It's hard for me to make "guy" cards, but I hope he likes this one. I cut out the cake using my new From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge. I got it on sale at Walmart on Black Friday. It has so many wonderful functions, and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this one.

For his birthday, we plan on going to dinner and going to see "The Blind Side." We tried to see it Saturday but it was sold out. I can't wait to see it!

My personal computer got sick over the weekend. In fact, all of the bad viruses on it finally caught up with it and it needed a major overhaul. Thank God for daddies because mine was able to fix my computer. He had to clean everything off of it. Now, I just need to reload all of my files, favorites, and pics. It's a good thing I didn't lose my bookmarked list of favorite stamp stores! :)

Unfortunately, that also means that we had to take Photoshop off of my computer. That normally wouldn't be a problem, but now I can't find the disk to reload it. Uh-oh! I'm on the search! Until then, please pardon the pictures.

I hope y'all are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card.

Blessings,

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! Love the cake cut! Great job with Sweet Sunday Sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfectly adorable card...good enough to eat!

    There's a BIG surprise waiting for you on my blog, Diane's Designs...

    Go check it out...I'll just give one hint...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)