Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news to share today. I was selected to join the Sugar Baby design team for Sweet Stop Sketches. I couldn't believe it when I got the email from Korin on Christmas Day. It just made Christmas even better! I have admired the Sweet Stop blog for awhile now and frequently use their sketches, so it is a great honor to be designing for them.

I'm also among some wonderful talent. Congratulations to the rest of the new design team members! I look forward to getting to know all of the members - new and old!

Here are the other new members:
Audrey Gonzales
Andrea Vernagus
Renata Elenbaas
Julie Masse


Stop by and wish them congratulations! :)

My first card for Sweet Stop Sketches will be Saturday, so remember to check out the site for some great inspiration from these awesome ladies!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hey Candace, congratulations on you new gig!!! I am sure you will have a blast. I can't wait to see what you will make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!! I am so excited for you and look forward to lots of great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats Candace! I am SUPER excited for you and can't wait to work together!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO"HOO Congratulations Candace!! So happy to have you join "us" at SNSS! I know you'll rock those sketches! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)