Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mojo Monday and Sweet Stop Cards

It feels like Saturday to me. Unforunately, there are only a few more days of my vacation left, and I'm going to try to make the most of it...starting with getting my crafting area into shape. I've been running out of space. I have lots of Making Memories embellishment jars, but nowhere to put them. This morning I made a run to Michael's and got the embellishment center - at 50 percent off!! That was a deal! I can't wait to get it hung up and organize everything on it. It's going to give me so much more storage space. I'll post a picture of it when I get finished.

I have a few cards to share with you today. I'm not particuarly happy with either one. I tried making cards Tuesday and Wednesday. I made about five and hated all of them. I just don't know where my mojo was. I finally decided to give up before I "wasted" anymore paper. I actually threw one card in the trash once I got finished with it!

Anyway, back to my point...here are two Valentine's Day cards that I made. I used the same papers on both of them. They were scraps from an old Create My Keepsake kit that I had from last January.

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 119 for this one.

I used Sweet Stop Sketch 36 for this one.

I hope everybody has a great New Year's Eve! I'm sure I'll be ringing in the New Year in my bed. LOL! I'll be back tomorrow with my New Year's post.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards.. Love the love birds too. Great job with the sketch I need to get to the valentines cards and your cards are in inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)