Sunday, December 13, 2009

{SSCC # 17} Matthew 6:19-20

Hi there! :) My sweet design team sister, Kristine, has a new challenge for us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges. We are sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp. Don't be fooled by the name. Their store is much more than just stamps! They will be offering an adorable stamp set to one random winner of the challenge.

Scripture
"Do not store up for yourself treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal." Matthew 6:19-20

Challenge
Use [crafty] "treasures" on your card or other project... in other words, BLING IT UP! (ie. bling = gems, pearls, dazzling diamonds, charms.)

For my card, I used some things from the November Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients, and a new stamp from the Devoted collection by Ippity. I added some rhinestone swirls for my "blingy treasures." I do *love* bling, and I have a whole drawer in my scrappy area labeled "Bling." I think it goes without saying that I really liked this challenge!

Now, hop on over to the SSCC blog and check out all of the inspiration from our design team. We'd love to have you play along in our challenge this week! :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Candace! =) Your card is gorgeous... love that verse and of course the BLING! :) Beautiful gem flourish there. I'm gonna have to look into Taylor's kits one of these days. Have a blessed Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ippity. That is a new stamp company name to me, I'll have to investigate. And that flourish of bling is a great touch to highlight the beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is so adorable, I luv it great job!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Love the different pinks and dps. The sparkly flourish is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, Candace. Your bling is great! That is my favorite Ippity stamp.....don't have but like it. :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love your flourish and the dp is beautiful! I love how "Lord" stands out on your verse. That's awesome! Fabulous card!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Candace! All the bling:) The dp is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)