Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge

I feel free today...at least for two weeks. Yesteday was our last day of school before Christmas holidays. We had a nice BBQ luncheon and our English department exhanged gifts. I got the final gift from my Secret Santa, and of course, all secrets were revealed! I guessed my Santa right. Rachel got me a 100-piece Wilton cookie cutter set! I just love everything she got me throughout the month. Previously I got some cute notepads and a gel pen, a hot pink scarf (didn't have a pink one yet), and a Christmas bowl filled with chocolate (yum!). So, my Santa was good to me!

I got a few gifts from my students, but the one that meant the most was the one that came from one of my students who has made some huge improvements. He is a really smart boy, but at the beginning of the year, he stayed in trouble and missed school a lot. He completely turned his act around this past nine weeks, and it just amazes me at the efforts he is making to come to school and stay out of trouble. I am so proud of him! :) Every time I tell him that, he grins from ear to ear.

I'm hoping to get some crafty projects done during the holidays. But, for now, here's a card I made last night. I made this card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #95. I used the Spa Key Ingredients for my card, as well as the Sweet Indulgence stamp kit. I colored the image with the Spa Copic kit and used some Stickles on the bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure and pamper yourself during the holidays! :)

Blessings,

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So colorful and fun. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I love the bright colors you used. I'm on Christmas Break as well and hope to get some crafting done myself. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh it is Christmas Break!!! Your card is filled with such vibrant colors. The stickles are a great touch!! Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)