Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sassy Valentine's Cards

Hi there! I'm popping in mid-week to share some sweet Valentine's Day cards with you. We are doing a Sassy Blinging Babes Valentine's card swap, so these two cards are a few of the ones I made for my babes. I used some Valentine's paper and cardstock from the open-stock at Hobby Lobby. The TV image is "Love is Everything" by Unity Stamp Company. I colored it with Copic markers and used diamond glaze on the screens. The ribbon is from Michael's. I love this pretty white ribbon. I used all of it for my cards, so I need to get some more. I tied the bows with my Bow Easy. I'm loving the Bow Easy more every day! :)




I actually have not had time to to even sit at my craft table this week, and I am hoping to find the time very soon. It's been a rough week. There's a lot going on at school. Things are starting to get stressful as we prepare for the state test in May. I've been going in early and staying late. I can't wait until Friday!! :)

On a brighter note, my income tax refund came in today, so I ordered about 30 Copic markers! Now, I have more than 8! LOL! I can't wait until they come in so I can have some new toys to play with.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this image... This card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute for words. Everything out about it screams Valentine's Day (my favorite holiday!) I love hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)