Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch #39


Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! There's another sketch challenge up today at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog, and this time there's a prize!

The sketch this week is super simple, and the spin is to only use a sentiment. Easy-peasy for me because I have lots of sentiment stamps. The one I used today is from Ippity's Devoted set. 

For my card I used some old BasicGrey Wisteria scraps. This is probably one of my favorite paper collections. I use it a lot because I love the richness of the purple. All of my scraps are almost all gone...I may just have to buy some more!

I used my Fiskars Apron Lace punch for the trim and inked all of my edges. I used my Stampin' Up ticket punch to punch the edges and popped my sentiment up on pop dots.

Now, hop on over to The Sweet Stop and check out the sketch and the inspiration from the design team. Don't forget to stop by their blogs and leave some lovin'!

Andrea Vernagus



On a personal note, I ordered the small and large Bow Easy! They came in yesterday and I sat down in front of the computer and watched the Gina K. Stamp TV videos on YouTube. Gina taught me exactly how to do it, and now I am making beautiful bows! I can't wait to actually use this for a card project. Today I am going to spend lots of time working on cards and other projects. That's what I look forward to doing every Saturday. Oh, and it's a three day weekend for me!! :) I'm definitely going to enjoy that.

Y'all have a great day!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. And I love my bow easy also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Candace! FAB quote and I LOVE the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! That verse is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)