Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch #43


Hi there! It's time for this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

This week's sketch truly was a challenge for me because I struggled getting the circles at the top the right size.

I picked out these fun papers from my most favoritest (yes, I'm an English teacher...I know that's not a word) collection EVER - Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday. I also used some Kraft cardstock and Choice Buttercream.

The stamped image is from the Taylored Expressions Sweet Occasions stamp set. I just *had* to have this set when it first came out, and yet this is the first time I've inked it up. Shame on me! I love it, though! Sadly, I have a lot of stamps like that. I colored the image with Copics and used Espresso Dimensional Pearls for the hot fudge. Mmm! I also used red Stickles for the cherry.

I added a flower and a button from my stash and a coordinating Girl Friday ribbon. Also, I did something this time that I don't always do. I've been trying to get better about decorating the inside of my cards. I'm pretty happy with this one!

Now, I've got to make a run to Hobby Lobby and come back and work on some more crafty goodness!
Be sure you hop over to the Sweet Stop Sketch blog and check out the wonderful inspiration from the Sugar Babies. Leave 'em some love! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Blessings!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! And yeah for more Copics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!

    Do you have one of those charts to mark the Copic colors that you have for easy matching (and to take with you when you shop for more)? If not, I can email one to you. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card. And when you click on it to enlarge it you can see it even looks like real hot fudge on top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)