Saturday, March 20, 2010

{Sweet Stop #48} Happy Spring!

Hi there! Here's my card for today's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. This week there's a spin! The spin is "fuzzy-wuzzy."

For my card, I used this cute C.C. Designs digi image from All That Scraps. I colored it in a little with Copics and used liquid applique for the tail. I love that stuff...it's like magic! It's so fun to watch the way it puffs up.

All of the paper is from Making Memories Flower Patch collection. I cut out the image with Classic Rectangle Nestabilities and mattied it on a piece cut with Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities. I pierced the background piece (even though you can't see it in the photo) as well as the image panel by running it through my sewing machine with no thread. That's a quick and easy way to paper-pierce. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions' A Year of Sweet Sentiments, and was also cut out with Nestabilities. I added a bow and some pearls to finish off my card.

Be sure you hop over to the Sweet Stop blog and check out how the sketch and how the Sugar Babies interpreted "fuzzy-wuzzy."

I'm headed to my LSS today...yes, I just discovered one in my area! I'm so excited. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: Making Memories Flower Patch, Choice Snow White cardstock
Stamps:
Ink: Memento Richo Cocoa
Embellishments: pearls by Recollections (Michael's Stores), ribbon by Offray
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWW, Candace, this is so sweet!! Love that bunny image! Hugs! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is this card incredibly cute, but what an awesome idea to run your card through your machine to paper pierce! Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card Candace.
    Love that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image!! Your card is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)