Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch #49

Hi there! It's Saturday, so I have a card to share with you for the Sweet Stop Sketch today.

I used the March Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions for my card. I colored the image with Copics, and cut it out with Classic Rectangle Nestabilities. I layered it on a panel cut out with Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities.

The cute image and setiment are from the February Unity Stamp Company Kit of the Month - Nothing But Blue Skies.

I really wanted to put the sentiment on the front, but I kinda ran out of room, so I stuck it under the image panel. That works for me!

Now, hop on over to the Sweet Stop blog and check out the sketch and inspiration from the Sugar Babies.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Supplies:
Paper: Kraft cardstock, Choice Buttercream cardstock, Crate Paper Brooke patterned paper
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month (Nothing But Blue Skies)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Ribbon: Taylored Expressions
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and the image! The colors are just so bright and cheery with a hint of retro...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love all the pattern going on here, they mesh so perfectly. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! It so bright and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME Candace!! I saw this over on the SSS blog. I LOVE birdhouses and love the sentiment too! I think I *Need* this set now, LOL. I also love this month's KI kit too! Have a great weekend!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable card!! Those images are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)