Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Sweet Stop Sketch


Good morning! Happy Saturday! Wow, I am sooo glad it is the weekend. I thought it would never get here.

Here is my card for this week's Sweet Stop Sketch #47.

I actually made this card for my brother to give to someone. He wanted a religious birthday card for a friend, and he wanted it to be red and yellow.

The paper is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, and the cross image is "Saved" from Unity Stamp Company. I cut out the image with rectangle Nestabilities and sponged around the edges with Memento Desert Sand ink. I matted the image on the green scallop piece, also cut with Nestabilities. I used my Fiskars Threading Water border punch for the trim. The flower is from Sassafras Lass.

Now, hop on over to the Sweet Stop blog and check out the sketch and the inspiration from the Sugar Babies!

Thank you for stopping by today! :)

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, American Crafts cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand
Embellishments: flower by Sassafrass Lass (In a Stich Blossoms - Sunny Day)
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Fiskars Threading Water border punch

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candice, I loive your card, it looks really beautiful!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Candace!! LOVE the bright fun colors!!!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Candace! The image is just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)