Sunday, April 4, 2010

Peep Cupcakes


I think Easter Peeps bring out the kid in all of us. We went to a barebecue at my aunt and uncle's house yesterday, and I made these cute Peep cupcakes to take.

I used a doctored-up cake mix for the cupcake part, and I frosted them with marshmallow cream frosting. The frosting didn't turn out the way I wanted, so I'm not even going to bother sharing the recipe. It was the first time I made it. My brother loved it, though.

I topped each cupcake with a marshmallow Peep and arranged them on my cupcake tree. You can see that I added sprinkles to a few, but then I got tired of putting sprinkles on. LOL!

I truly hope you had a happy Easter with your family celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I can't believe Easter has already come and gone. Time is going by so quickly. Savor each moment! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest cupcake tree I've ever seen! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I missed this post, but these are adorable!!! Very creative idea!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)