Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Share Your Ippity! Blog Hop


Hi there! It's time for the Share Your Ippity blog hop! I have purchased Ippity! stamps from Bonnie Rose before, and she is so sweet and enthusiastic. You can tell that she truly *loves* Ippity! I'm honored to be participating in her blog hop today!

I used the What Matters Most set for my card. This set is one of my favorites. I love the sentiment - "God's love is in the sway of the trees, songs of the breeze, and the flutter of our hearts." Isn't that so true?! I stamped my image and sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa on Choice Buttercream cardstock. My card base is Kraft cardstock, and all of the papers are from the October Afternoon Thrift Shop line. I stitched around all of the edges, and added three brown snaps to finish it off.

I absolutely cannot wait because on May 13th, Ippity is releasing EIGHT new sets! If you'd like to purchase Ippity stamps from Bonnie Rose, you can click here to go to her sales blog.

Be sure and hop over to Bonnie Rose's blog to get a full list of the blog hop participants today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have fun hopping! :)

Card Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Thift Shop
Stamps: What Matters Most by Ippity
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: snaps by Making Memories
Tools: sewing machine

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. wow gf.. ur card is amazing.. so beautiful.. love the yellow and greens.. gorgeous.. thks for participating Candace.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I really love all the color and the sewing! Just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the stitching on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card - I love that tree stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love that set too...one of my favs! Thanks for playing, I am glad I got to stop by here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Candace! I see the tree used and colored in all the time, but I've never seen in just inked...it looks FABulous this way! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Enjoying your play list, too. Never heard the first song that came up and I didn't get to the bottom until the song was over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOH! I LIKE THIS!
    Those papers go so well with these images!
    AACK! I think I need this set now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! Love the paper and that tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the saying and how you designed your card.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Carol Froehlich

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, really like this card, the colors, the details, the verse! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card! the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card...how you used the paper as your color and just did the stamp in black ink...

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great design/colors combo....stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is just stunning--love the stamping on the side and the DPs!! Great! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. fun card, luv the sentiment...your craft area is awesome....have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)