Monday, May 3, 2010

A Clean and Simple Thank You


Hi there! I have a very clean and simple card to share with you today.

Normally, I use a lot of layers and embellies on my cards. I love the look of clean and simple, but I struggle with getting that look on my own cards. In fact, after I made this one, I still felt like it "needed" something.

However, it was so easy, I'm thinking of making some more like this because I definitely need to build up my stash of thank you cards.

I used Choice Snow White cardstock for my card base and rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper. The papers are all from the BasicGrey Lemonade collection...love those bright colors! The stamp is by Heidi Swapp, and I finished it off with some Crystal Twinkles.

I am entering this card in these challenges:
ABC Challenge - T is for "Thank You"
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: Choice Snow White cardstock, BasicGrey Lemonade
Stamps: Thank You by Heidi Swapp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Crystal Twinkles
Tools: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! I like the paper strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did perfect. Sometimes less is more, and you did wonderfully. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean and simple look here Candace thanks for sharing another of your creations with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card.... is beautiful....thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and hope you will join us again....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and love your layout..good luck with the challenge....thanks for joining us at DDSB challenge, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous simple card, and I love the paper strips. Thanks for playing at ABC.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at DDSB! :)

    -Jo
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love simple and clean design! Thanks for joining us at DDSB challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clean and yet colourful enough.
    Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenge this time.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)