Friday, May 7, 2010

Congrats, Grad!

Hi there! It's been a very busy week for me. It seems like I have so many deadlines to meet, and things are starting to get a bit stressful. I actually typed up a page-long "to-do" list this week! I'm slowly but surely crossing things off. As for now, there's a song that gets me through it all. "In Your Arms" by Meredith Andrews describes exactly how I'm feeling right now. I listen to this song everyday on the way to school and on the way home. It reminds me that when life gets so loud that you can't hear God anymore, you truly need to seek him. Love this.



I have a card to share with you today. Shannon, a friend from the Sassy Blinging Babes group, has a son who is graduating preschool next week. Shannon tells us the cutest stories about Chase. I wanted to send him a graduation card. I used lots of fun, bright colors from the BasicGrey Lime Rickey line. This adorable image is "Grad Ian" from The Greeting Farm. I think he is so cute! This was actually my very first purchase from The Greeting Farm. Shocked? I'm sure there will be more! I colored him with my Copic markers and cut him out with Classic Oval Nestabilities. I wrote Chase's name on the - gosh, I forgot what that thing is called...LOL! I wrote the year on the other side of that yellow thingymabob. It'll come to me later after I've posted this. :) The "Congratulations" is one of those great dollar-bin stamps from Michael's. I love picking up sentiment stamps there. I added two green brads to finish this card off. I hope Shannon's little grad loves his card!


Blessing of the day - It's FRIDAY! Oh, by the way, my brother Aaron is getting an award at school today. So proud of him! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Card Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, Choice Snow White, BasicGrey LimeRickey
Stamps: Grad Ian by The Greeting Farm, sentiment by Studio G
Accessories: brads (Making Memories), Copic Markers
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)