Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Challenge

Hi there! I hope all of you are having a great week! It seems to be dragging for me, but we only have 7 days left of school before summer vacation. I am so excited! That means plenty of crafty time!

This card is for this week's Designed 2 Delight Challenge. It's a progressive challenge where every week that you play, you get a free digi!

For my card, I used this week's D2D digi, this cute little teddy bear, and colored him with Copic markers. I cut the image out with oval Nestabilities. The paper is from the BasicGrey Kashi line, and the ribbon is from the Easter Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions. I finished my card off with brads in opposite corners. Also, I followed Sketch Tuesday #57 at Christian Paper Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: BasicGrey Kashi, Choice Snow White cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: Big Surprise Bear by Designed 2 Delight Digital Stamps
Accessories: ribbon (Taylored Expressions), brads (The Paper Studio), Copic markers
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, sewing machine

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like the purple & blue color together...well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)