Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Today is a very special day! It's my baby brother, Aaron's, birthday!

He turns 17 today. That kid is growing up way too fast. I can't believe he'll be a senior next year. He's my only sibling, so I share a special bond with him. I love this boy so much! I am SO proud of him.
Aaron, I wish you the best birthday ever. I love you, little bro. You rock.




Here's a card I made for Aaron for his birthday. He raises chickens, so I knew I wanted to use a chicken on his card. I went to Google images and typed in "rooster coloring image" and this came up. I printed it out and used it on my card. I colored it with Copics. All of the paper is from October Afternoon Farm Fresh - how appropriate, huh? I stamped "Happy Birthday" from Stamping Bella directly on the patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh, Choice Snow White, Kraft
Stamp: Happy Birthday by Stamping Bella, rooster is a random image from Google Images
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copic markers, brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, sewing machine

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very good way to start my day reading this. I am proud of the both of you and love you both with all my heart.
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this one is gorgeous! (I mean the card! Although....) LOL

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card...and Happy Birthday to DS:)

    I saw your post on Scrapbook.com, thought Id come by your blog for a visit....love your page, its great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)