Friday, May 7, 2010

KLSNS Challenge - Card Recipe

Hi there! Happy Saturday! It's time for another challenge at KL Stampin' N Scrappin'! Jodi is our hostess this week, and she has a fun challenge for us.

Challenge:
Card Recipe - 1 ribbon, 2 designer papers, and 3 embellishments

I'll have to admit it. I was scared of this one! I knew I could handle the 1 ribbon, and I could even handle the 3 embellishments...but 2 designer papers?! Just two? I was scared. LOL! But, I did this easily. I don't even know why I was scared! It was a fun challenge, and I love how my card turned out!

I used Cupcake Kiki for my card. I think I bought the last one from the KLSNS store, (sorry!) but Kelly has lots of other really cute C.C. Designs for you to see! You can check them out here. I colored her in with Copics, and paper-pieced her dress. I also added some Stickles to the cupcake! I cut out the image with Classic Oval Nestabilities. This super-cute paper is from the BasicGrey Lemonade line. I added three brads for my embellishments, and finished off my card with a bow made with my Bow Easy.

I LOVE this card. I love cupcakes, and I love bright colors, so it's just perfect!

Be sure you hop over to the KLSNS blog to check out the challenge details. Also, check out the inspiration from the talented design team members: Ceal, Debbie, Jacilynn, Jodi, Kelly, and Risa. By the way, Kelly has in some beautiful new Prima roses in the store, so you'll want to check those out!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - birthday
Stamp Something - birthday
Totally Gorjuss - pink and green

Have a great day!! Thank you for stopping by! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, Choice Snow White cardstock, BasicGrey Lemonade
Stamps: Cupcake Kiki by C.C. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: brads (The Paper Studio), ribbon (Offray), Copic markers, Yellow Stickles
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. wow you have been a busy girlie! Great cards Candace as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww, busy weekend for you, and all of these cards are beautiful, Candace!! Love your cupcake kiki image, great colors and I really LOVE the Lemonade paper from BasicGrey too!! Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Hunni!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Love those CC Designs images. Wonderful colouring!!

    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)