Saturday, May 15, 2010

KLSNS - Furry Friends Challenge


Hi there! Happy Saturday! Risa is our hostess this week at KL Stampin' N Scrappin, and she has an animal-riffic challenge for everyone!

Challenge
Let's show our furry friends some love!

This card was a lot of fun to make. I stamped  "Bubble Bath Bradley" by High Hopes onto Choice Snow White cardstock. I colored him in with Copic markers and added some liquid applique for the bubbles. I love working with that stuff! It's like magic watching the liquid turning into fluffy "bubbles." Warning: Don't heat it too long, or it will look like a toasted marshmallow. LOL! I learned this the hard way. Anyway, all of my papers are from the BasicGrey Lime Rickey line. I added some brads in each corner to finish it off.

Be sure to hop over to the KLSNS blog to check out the challenge details as well as the inspiration from the design team: Ceal, Debbie, Jacilynn, JodiKellyand Risa.

Card Supplies:
Paper: BasicGrey Lime Rickey, Choice Snow White
Stamps: Bubble Bath Bradley by High Hopes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: brads (The Paper Studio), Liquid Applique
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job with B.B. Bradley! I love working with liquid applique too. :) Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! I love this image. You did a great job coloring! Love the bubbles.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card, love the soap suds. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)