Saturday, May 29, 2010

KLSNS - May Flowers

Hi there! Happy Saturday! It is my first Saturday of summer vacation, and I am truly going to savor each one.

It's time for this week's KL Stampin' N Scrappin' Challenge. The fabulous owner, Kelly Little, is our hostess this week, and she has a fun challenge for us. The challenge is May Flowers with a sketch. You can hop over to the KLSNS blog to see the sketch. I actually turned the sketch on its side for my card.

I used the BasicGrey Green at Heart collection for the papers, and this sweet image is Being Together by Stampavie. I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out with rectangle Nestabilities. I stamped my sentiment and ran the green panel through the Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder. I finished my card off with three brads in the top corner, and some beautiful Prima roses.

Be sure to hop over to the KLSNS blog to check out the challenge details as well as the inspiration from the design team: Ceal, Debbie, Jacilynn, JodiKellyand Risa. We would love to have you play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Paper: BasicGrey Green at Heart, Bazzill Kraft, Choice Snow White cardstock
Stamps: Being Together by Stampavie, sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copic markers, roses (Prima), brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Small Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Candace! Your image is adorable!!!
    Enjoy your day and have a beautiful and safe holiday weekend!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute I love this image and your coloring is fab! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)