Sunday, May 30, 2010

SSCC - Hearts


Hi there! I apologize for not posting my Stampin' Sisters in Christ card earlier today, but better late than never, right? Linda is our hostess today, and she has a great challenge for us.


Scripture
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6


Challenge
Use a heart on your card. It can be on your paper, an image, or an embellishment.


Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Loo, and I used this adorable flamingo image of theirs. When I saw how their necks were in the shape of a heart, I knew it was perfect for today's challenge.


All of the papers and cardstock are from the Taylored Expressions February Key Ingredients. I colored my image in with Copic markers and cut it out with rectangle Nestabilities. I embossed the pink panel with my D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and added three heart brads.


Be sure you hop over to the SSCC blog to check out Linda's thoughts on the scripture and the challenge details. Also, check out the beautiful inspiration from the design team: Chris Olsen, Grace Nywening, Kathy WinterLinda Lucas, Lisa Hjulberg, Peggysue Turner, and Randi Barrett.


Supplies:
Paper: Making Memories, Prism cardstock, Choice Snow White cardstock
Stamps: Flamingo Kisses by Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Accessories: heart brads (The Paper Studio), Copic markers, Uniball White Signo pen
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cuttlebug

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Candace this is just an adorable card!!! I love the heart that's formed by these two love birds! :) The color combo is so vivid and perfect! I love it! Will check out your Etsy shop soon! Hope all is well!!!
    Hugs,
    Grce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Candace =) Cute card! Love the striking color combo with these flamingos! Hope all is well with you. Sorry it's been so long since I've visited. Been thinking of ya. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace, these love birds are a great choice for this challenge . . and so striking and vivid! Love the color! And what cute rings you have listed up above, I hope it works out well for you opening an etsy shop. Almost there, right? Summer!!!! Enjoy your well deserved time off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)