Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch - Best Wishes

Hi there! Here is my card for today's Sweet Stop Sketch.

The papers I used are from the Crate Paper Brook collection. I just love those earthy tones! These papers, along with the ribbon, were part of the March Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the owl from Perfect in Every Way - the June 2009 Kit of the Moth from Unity Stamp Company - onto Choice Snow White cardstock in Memento Rich Cocoa. I cut him out with rectangle Nestabilities and sponged around the edges. I printed the sentiment out on my computer and cut it out with circle nestabilities, and again, did some more sponging. 

I ran the background Kraft paper through my Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder. Lastly, I added some brads in each corner, a grosgrain bow, and a beautiful stick pink. I just *love* the stick pins that came with this key ingredients. They really finish off a card nicely.

Be sure to hop over to the Sweet Stop blog to check out the sketch and the inspiration from the Sugar Babies: Nancy Brown, Kelly Caslow, Renata Elenbaas, Audrey Gonzales, Julie MasseKathy Page, Korin Sutherland, Andrea Vernagus, and Dana White.

On a personal note, I plan on going to Hobby Lobby AND Michael's today! I've been making some fun, new rings, and I need to go get some more supplies. Here's some fun news for you. I've been working on a brand new blog just set up like a jewelry shop! When it is all ready to go, and my items are posted, I will share the link here. I will also be giving away some prizes there! Stay tuned...grand opening coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper Brook, Bazzill Kraft, Choice Snow White cardstock
Stamps: owl from Perfect in Every Way Unity Stamp Company KOTM, sentiment (computer-generated)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Cantaloupe
Accessories: stick pink (Maya Road), ribbon (Taylored Expressions), brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)