Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch - Birdie Trio

Please scroll down one post for my KLSNS post! :)

Hi there! It's time for this week's Sweet Stop Sketch!

I used the May Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions. It just arrived at my house this week! :) I loved all of the fun colors in this kit, and I especially loved these adorable rub-ons! This card was super easy to make with the rub-on image. I didn't have to color a thing! All of the papers are from the Pebbles Treehouse line. I used a coordinating rub-on for my main image and cut it out with oval Nestabilities. I stamped "Thinking of You" from Garden of Friends by There She Goes onto a Nestabilities tag. I added a bow to finish it up Like I said, super simple!

Be sure to hop over to the Sweet Stop blog to check out the sketch and the inspiration from the Sugar Babies: Nancy Brown, Kelly Caslow, Renata Elenbaas, Audrey Gonzales, Julie MasseKathy Page, Korin Sutherland, Andrea Vernagus, and Dana White. We hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: Pebbles Treehouse, Bazzill Cardstock, Choice Snow White cardstock
Rub-Ons: Pebbles Treehouse
Stamps: sentiment (Garden of Friends by There She Goes)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: ribbon (Taylored Expressions)
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Tag Trio Nestabilities

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those owls are super cute! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace this is so cute - love these owls & the bright colours! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)