Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You, Unity!!

It's no secret that I *love* Unity Stamp Company. They were the first company that got me hooked on stamping. I've been a passionate card-maker ever since. So, when Unity was having their anniversary party last week, I was right there for all the action! I actually won a prize! I was SO excited! It came in Friday, and I didn't know what all was in the package, so it was like Christmas!

I got: an assortment of My Mind's Eye papers, Thickers, an ink pad, two Unity singles, and three Unity sets! WooHoo!! Thank you so much, Unity!! You have made me a very happy girl, and I can't wait to create something with my new goodies!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. happy mail is great.. I blogged about some happy mail myself today.. did u see?
    Congrats on your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic Candace!! Plus you just won at the ODBD, too!! Wow!! What a blessing, God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh la la! congrats to you! looks like some fun goodies! that's a very cute cupcake stamp too.. enjoy it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Unity! What a FUN package to receive! Have fun playing!! (=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)