Sunday, May 9, 2010

There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops

Hey y'all! Welcome to my spot on the There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops! If you've arrived here from Kristie's blog, then you're in the right spot. If not, I recommend you hop back to the There She Goes blog to get the introduction to the hop, as well as some information that you will need in order to win some exciting prizes!

First of all, this is not a good picture of my card at all! I apologize! I will try to get a better one in the daylight, as I took this one at night.

For my card I used the Bloom and Grow card kit from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the quote  from "Dance" by There She Goes in Memento Rich Cocoa. I cut it out with circle Nestabilities and sponged it with Memento Cantaloupe. I stitched around the edges of my card and added a Prima pearl flourish. A simple bow finished it off. This was a super simple card...almost too simple! I'm used to working with lots of layers, so this is quite a change for me.

Your next stop on the hop is Iwona's blog. Have fun hopping! Oh, and don't forget to stop by the There She Goes store! I'm actually a new There She Goes customer. I only have a few sets, but Jessica has really impressed me with her excellent customer service as well as the quality of her stamps. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Card Supplies:
Paper: Bloom and Grow by My Mind's Eye, Prism cardstock, Choice Buttercream carstock
Stamps: Dance by There She goes
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Cantaloupe
Accessories: ribbon (Taylored Expressions), pearl flourish (Prima)
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

Photobucket

64 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for the gorgeous inspiration!

    Aloha, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful sentiment and it looks great on that stunning PP background Candace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous and i really like the sentiment, it adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the bling you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is that paper??? Really beautiful card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candice, this card is just perfect. Like the colors you chose and the sentiment is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! Beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice - great use of the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely!! really like how you made the sentiment such a great focal point. tFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card, and beautiful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple can be lovely when you are using pretty DP like this! Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the sentiment works so well with that paper. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this stamp.....I used just part of it on my card because I like it soo much!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that bkgd...really pops your sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  18. Candace...This is just so elegant and beautiful...I LOVE that sentiment! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card - love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful paper to go with that inspiring quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card Candace!!! I like the sentiment too!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness...so vibrant! The organe bow is such a nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautifully done!!! your eye for color is outstanding. Both the color choices you have used with your card and that you have used for your Blog. Thank You for taking time to create this beautiful card for us.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! THis dp and the colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is beautiful, I love the colorful DP you used. I have never been to your blog before, but have added it to my reader and will check back soon. I will be traveling to the south next week and can't wait to take in all of the beauty it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how the swirls on the sentiment panel carry through to the background!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the paisley design of the paper. And the text stamp is so great. Huggzz COLINDA

    ReplyDelete
  29. You did a great job showcasing that fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty, I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. very pretty. thanks for being a part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Candace, this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card and such a lovely sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card! The saying is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  35. this comment looks great on the fun wild dp background

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is one of my fav sayings! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That is one of my favorite sentiments - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Candice as a Mom I truly appreciate this sentiment. I think you did a fantastic job with the card and I just love the wonderful papers you used.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  39. Candace,
    Great card. I love it when big sentiments can just be used with beautiful DP such as the one you selected. The card is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  40. love how you letshine.ment teh senti

    ReplyDelete
  41. FaBuLoUs colors for sure : ) Love your playlist! Celebrate the love of Christ!
    Am a new follower....would love for you to come over to Julie's Open Window and do the same...it's really nice to meet you !

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous card, Candace!!! We're neighbors, too - I'm in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fabulous Creation... Great Job!!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very pretty, Candice!! You picked such a perfect and beautiful DP for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh I love how bright this is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)