Friday, June 18, 2010

Christian Paper Crafts Fun on Friday - Masculine Cards


Hi there! Happy Friday! It's time for the Christian Paper Crafts Fun on Friday Challenge.

I don't know about you, but I never have enough masculine cards on hand, so in honor of Father's Day, today's challenge is to make a masculine card. I've already made all of the Father's Day cards that I needed, but you can feel free to make a Father's Day card if you want to.

I decided to use this Bird Call Cuttlebug embossing plate that I've had for ages and never used. Yes, it's really hard to see in the photo...sorry about that! I went very clean and simple with this card. I used Bazzill Kraft for my base and layered some Prism Birchtone Dark with my embossed panel of Choice Buttercream. I punched out some trim with the Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. I just couldn't resist adding a bow, and I finished it off with a couple of brown brads. Easy! I haven't stamped a sentiment on the inside yet that way I can stamp it if I need it for a birthday, thinking of you, etc. I really love the basic look that this card has, and it was super quick and easy to create.

When uploading to the CPC gallery, please use keyword FOF58, and when uploading to other galleries, please use keyword CPC-FOF58. I can't wait to see your masculine cards!

Have fun creating and have a great weekend! As you're reading this, I'm most likely in Alabama. My family is taking a little weekend trip. Be sure to check back on Monday for photos !Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :)

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Kraft, Prism Birchtone Dark, Choice Buttercream
Accessories: ribbon (Offray), brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, Cuttlebug, Bird Call embossing folder

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hv this folder too.. u did a great job with this card.. it's perfect! Love it... simple and beautiful all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent masculine card Candace! So very clean and simple, but packs such a punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)