Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Christmas in June

Hi everyone! I have some shocking news today. Are you ready? Okay. I printed out today's Split Coast Stampers Card Sketch 286 today and actually made a card for it...TODAY. Yes, all in the same day! LOL! That is so shocking for me. Usually I print them out and then a couple weeks later I get around to making the card.

I've been trying to make a few Christmas cards each month, so I decided to use Unity Stamp Company's Joy and Wonder set for this card. I stamped one of the trees in Memento Cottage Ivy. All of the papers are SEI Christmas Mint. I embosssed the background panel with the Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder and stitched around the edges. I love the way that white thread really pops on the green background. I added a tag that I stamped with a Papertrey Ink sentiment to finish it off.

I'm also going to enter this card in Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism, Choice Snow White
Patterned Paper: SEI Christmas Mint
Stamps: Joy & Wonder by Unity Stamp Company, Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Cottage Ivy, Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon (Offray), white brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder, Tag Trio Nestabilities, sewing machine

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! What a beautiful Christmas card. I think it is a great idea to make them early - I always start in June or July with a few cards here and there and by December my stash is overflowing! Love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)