Friday, June 4, 2010

CPC Fun on Friday - Clean and Simple

Hi there! Happy Friday! Where has this week gone? It's time for this week's Christian Paper Crafts Fun on Friday Challenge. I decided to go the easy route this week, so today's challenge is make a clean and simple card (or scrapbook page if you wish).

I set out to make my card and then decided to make a whole set utilizing every sentiment in this stamp set - Sending My Love by Unity Stamp Company. In less than 30 minutes, I had a set of four cards! I was quite impressed with myself because it usually takes me at least an hour to make just one card. I am usually a "lots of layers" type of girl, but I really like how these turned out.

I stamped the image four times onto Choice Snow White cardstock. I added a different sentiment to each one and colored them in with Copic markers. Then, I ran each paper through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I've been using that folder a LOT lately. I have many of the different embossing folders, but I just my Swiss Dots one the most. After adhering each piece to my Kraft card bases, I tied a colored ribbon around each one. Easy!



I hope you'll play along with us this week at CPC! When uploading your card to the CPC gallery, please use keyword FOF56. When uploading to other galleries, please use keyword CPC-FOF56.

I can't wait to see your clean and simple creations! Have a great weekend! :)

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Kraft, Choice Snow White
Stamps: Sending My Love by Unity Stamp Company
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon (green - Making Memories, pink and purple - The Paper Studio, yellow - BasicGrey)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Candace, these are FABULOUS!! Love how simple and yet so CUTE these are! Love that stamp set... and my favorite folder is definately the Swiss Dots as well. Not sure why, but I haven't used any embossing folders for a while now, you've motivated me to get them out again =) LOVE your whole set! Have a happy day!

    (sorry if this posts a couple times--my internet is going slooow today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable set of cards, Candace! It's so fun how they are all basically the same, but the ribbons and sayings are different. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great C&S cards! These turned out so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out awesome girlfriend and what a great job you did on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)