Saturday, June 12, 2010

KLSNS - Girly Birthday

Hi everybody! It's time for this week's challenge at KL Stampin' N Scrappin'! Jacilynn Dashwood is our hostess this week. Her challenge is to make a girly birthday card. Fun! Girly, I can do, and I'm always needing to add birthday cards to my stash.

I used one of my favorite C.C. Designs images - Cupcake Kiki. She's pretty girly, don't ya think?

I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic markers. All of the papers are by Glitz Design. I added a ribbon and a "birthday wishes" tag that was cut out with Tag Trio Nestabilities. I also added some rhinestones to finish my card off.

Be sure to hop over to the KLSNS blog to check out the challenge details as well as the inspiration from the design team: Ceal, Debbie, Jacilynn, JodiKellyand Risa. We would love to have you play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Paper: Glitz Design, Choice Snow White cardstock, Prism cardstock
Stamps: Cupcake Kiki by C.C. Designs, sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic markers, crystals (BasicGrey), Icicle Stickles, black ribbon (Offray)
Tools: Tag Trio Nestabilities

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great Girly card Candace. I love the colors and you colord cupcake Kiki very nicely. Have a great weekend=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out great! love that purple and black combo. super cute.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card! love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and embellishments you added to the Cupcake Kiki image, which you colored beautifully. :) Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)