Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Taylored Expressions Blog Hop

Hi there! I am so excited to be participating in the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop today! As the name says, we're pulling out all of our older stamp sets for this hop.

I used Sweet Occasions for my card today. I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out with rectangle Nestabilities. I added some yummy Espresso dimensional pearls for the hot fudge topping. It looks good enough to eat!

All of my papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday collections...it remains one of my favorites! I followed an older Split Coast Stampers sketch (I don't remember off the top of my head which one) for my card. I finished it off with a couple of rhinestones and a pink bow.

Your next stop on the hop is Shelly Cameron. If you get lost along the way, the list of links is below.

Thank you so much for stopping by my little spot on the hop today. I hope you have a great day! Enjoy the hop!



Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday 
Stamps: Sweet Occasions by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (Offray), rhinestones (Michael's stores)
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I just want to dip my finger into that chocolate syrup! YUMMY! Great job with those patterned papers on this awesome card =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Candace, this is just fabulous! Makes me want to grab a spoon and DIG IN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candance your card is simply delish!!! I love it. I'm all of a sudden craving some hot fudge!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Candace!!! These colours really POP!!! LOVE that espresso dimensional pearls chocolate sauce...DELISH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making me want to go grab a bowl of ice cream! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no...I feel a need for ice cream now and it must have hot fudge on it that looks as yummy as those dimensional pearls!!

    Super cute, Candace! Thanks for joining us on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright happy card! That hot fudge looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute and makes me SO hungry!! That hot fudge looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done! That fudge looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Candace your card is delicious!!! The color combo is beautiful and the hot fudge covered with the dimensional pearls is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Love the colors and that yummy looking topping! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, that's yummy! What a cute creation! Great mix of designer papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely looks good enough to eat! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)