Friday, July 2, 2010

Christian Paper Crafts Fun on Friday

Hi everyone! It's time for the Christian Paper Crafts Fun on Friday Challenge. With Sunday being Independence Day, today's challenge is to make a card for a hero or make a patriotic card or other project. I am very thankful for our military and everything they have done for our country. May God bless them always!

Now, I am a very bad design team member. I got confused, and thought that the challenge was to make a summer card. I even made the card, took the picture, and typed up the blog post! Then I realized that was last week's challenge! Oh my goodness. Y'all, I am too young for this! LOL! Anyway, I apologize, and I promise I'll have a sample up for you later in the day. Since I don't have a sample right now, here are some ideas: a 4th of July card, a card for a military, police, fire department, etc., person you know, a scrapbook page about your family's 4th of July activities...basically anything along those lines.

In the meantime, you can visit the CPC Fun on Friday forum to see what everyone else is creating. I hope you'll play along with this challenge, and I can't wait to see your patriotic cards or projects! When uploading to our gallery, please use keyword FOF60 and when uploading to other online galleries or your blog, please use keyword CPC-FOF60.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)