Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cupcakes and Polka Dots Equals Yummy!

I'm awful at math, but even I can figure out that cupcakes and polka dots make a great combination! This was actually my card for this past Friday's Fun on Friday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts, and I thought I posted it here, but I must have forgot.

I found this paper at Hobby Lobby, and it was just something I picked up because I thought it was cute. It does make an adorable birthday card, don't ya think?

The cupcake is by Unity Stamp Company, and I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic markers. I cut it out with Circle Nestabilities and added some Tiny Twinkles around the edges. I matted it on a scalloped circle. The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink, and I cut it out with Tag Trio Nestabilities. I finished it off with a bold, black ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a cupcake!




Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Prism, Choice Snow White
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby
Stamps: cupcake by Unity Stamp Company, sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Tag Trio Nestabilities, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)