Monday, July 12, 2010

Cuppie on the Farm Card Set

Last week I shared this card on my blog. I liked it so much that I decided to create a whole card set using the Udderly Sweet stamp set by Taylored Expressions and the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Papers. I stamped each image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic markers. Then, I cut it out with Nestabilities and popped each image up with foam tape. I also did some zig-zag stitching on each card. Also, this card set is for sale in my Etsy shop!

I remember how excited I was when this stamp set came out. I love cupcakes, so I've always adored the cuppie stamps, but we also have an assortment of farm animals at my house. This stamp set hit close to home, and I just had to have it! We don't have cows or pigs, but we do have chickens, goats, rabbits, and as of Saturday, a sheep.






Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: CosmoCricket Garden Variety
Stamps: Udderly Sweet by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (The Paper Studio), brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! I love all of the fun colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)