Sunday, July 4, 2010

Flip-Flop Fun with Deedee's Digis

Hi there! Happy Independence Day to you! I wish each of my readers and your families a relaxing and wonderful day. Thank you so much to all of our heroes! May God bless them!

Today I have a fun Deedee's Digis card to share with you using this week's freebie from the Happy Monday Challenge. The color combo for the challenge was: turuqoise/ocean blue, pink, and green.

The image comes with a matching sentiment. You can crop it, but I decided to leave it all together and just use it as one panel. I colored my image in with Copic markers and cut it out with rectangle Nestabilities. Then, I added some Yellow and Crystal Stickles, because glittery flip-flops are so much more fun! I *love* my Yellowbox flip-flops. I would seriously wear them everyday if I could. I only wish I could wear them to work. Whoever said flip-flops weren't profressional? LOL! Hey, with the right flip-flops, you can do anything! :)

These papers from the My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Whirlybird collection were just perfect for the color combo. I stitched around the edges, added a bow, and popped my image panel up with some pop-dots. I added a little bling to finish it off. This layout is from an older Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and the papers, cardstock, and ribbon were from the Taylored Expressions Spa Key Ingredients.

You have until tonight to create a card for the Happy Monday Challenge. A new challenge will be posted tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Whirlybird
Stamps: Deedee's Digis
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (Taylored Expressions), rhinestones (Michael's stores), Crystal Stickles, Yellow Stickles
Tools: Clasic Rectangle Nestabilities, sewing machine

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! I just love the colors!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such fun colors and very summery! Happy 4th of July to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)