Thursday, July 22, 2010

For Sale on Etsy

Did you know that I sell my handmade greeting cards on Etsy? I sure do! My store is called Studio C Designs, and there's a link to it over in my sidebar. I also have my monogrammed keychains for sale there. Those would make great gifts!!

I just added a cupcake-themed birthday card set. You never know when a birthday will pop up and with this set, you will have a sweet little card on hand perfect for all ages! Oh, and I just love that yummy houndstooth ribbon! Here are some photos. Click here to see this card set and other items in my shop.





Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! These would make a great set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Love pink and brown together. Congrats on making it as a guest designer on CCAYR. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Love the shape to the card and less really is more isn't it. Love these cards. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable set of birthday cards! These would definitely be handy to have around -- I'm forever scrambling when it comes to birthday cards -- LOL! I love the clean but warm look of these -- super cute, Candace! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)