Saturday, July 17, 2010

KLSNS Ribbon Challenge

Hi there! It's time for this week's KL Stampin' N Scrappin' Challenge. Risa is our hostess this week and our challenge is to use ribbon on your card. That's easy...I just love using ribbon!

I used C.C. Designs Honey Bikini for my card today. Isn't she cute?! I wanted to use her because that's exactly what I'm going to be doing later on today - lounging in the pool! I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out with Circle Nestabilities. She is popped up with foam tape for dimension.

I used some BasicGrey Lemonade papers for my card and added the trim with the Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. I finished it off with some white ribbon and a bow.

Be sure to hop over to the KLSNS blog to check out the challenge details as well as the inspiration from the design team: Ceal, Debbie, Jacilynn, JodiKellyand Risa. We would love to have you play along with us this week!

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Gina K. Pure Luxury
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey Lemonade
Stamps: C.C. Designs Honey Bikini
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (Offray), bling (Michael's stores)
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, sewing machine, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Candace. I'm definately gonna play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! love that design paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Candace! Love all of the elements here but so love the white boarder and silk ribbon. I touch of classy to a whimisal card, a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)