Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meljen's Designs - Cupcake Treat Trio

Hi there! I have an extra yummy card to share today. Since I am this month's guest designer at Meljen's Designs, I get to make a card for each Saturday.

I used one of this week's new releases - Cupcake Treat Trio - for my card today. If you haven't seen the new releases yet, hop on over and check them out, because they are so delicious!!

I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with square Nestabilities. The green square was cut out with Scallop Square Nestabilities. I added lots of Stickles in Cotton Candy, Orange Peel, and Lime to the cupcakes, which are chocolate cupcakes, of course! The papers are Ooh La La by My Mind's Eye, and I stitched around the edges. I followed Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #120 for the layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: Ooh La La by My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Cupcake Treat Trio by Meljen's Designs
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: Pebbles candy dots, Stickles - Orange Peel, Cotton Candy, Lime
Tools: Classic Square Nestabilities, Scallop Square Nestabilities, sewing machine

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. seriously cute card! love those cupcakes and congrats on the GDT with MelJens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)