Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meljen's Saturday Guest Designer

I have had so much fun this month as a guest designer for Meljen's Designs! Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and this is my last post for Meljen's.

I used Monkey Toes for my card. Isn't he adorable?! I also used the sketch from this week's challenge at Meljen's.

All of the paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Lil Man collection. I colored my cute little monkey with Copic markers and cut him out with Square Nestabilities. I stamped "birthday wishes" from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink, and I finished it off with a couple of brads.

Now, I'm rushing because I'm off to get my hair cut...time for that back-to-school new hairdo! Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT weekend! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Lil Man
Stamps: Monkey Toes by Meljen's Designs, Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Copic markers, Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: brads (The Paper Studio)
Tools: Classic Square Nestabilities, Scallop Square Nestabilities, Classic Oval Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Candace, this little guy is adorable. Such a sweet birthday card!! Love your colors and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh...this is adorable! It looks like you popped his face. He would make a perfect baby card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)